Cozumel Snorkel Tour from Cancun: Two Reefs & Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
Turn your face into the breeze, Feel the sun against your skin. Your snorkeling vessel is on its way to the TripAdvisor’s #1 Cozumel ´s attraction: the impressive Palancar and Colombia reefs. After drifting over the snorkeling mecca, you'll be ready to “raid” Playa Mia Grand Beach Park for food and fun.
Your tour begins with a scenic southward cruise, along the coastline, to the Cozumel reefs National Marine Park for world-class snorkeling. Receive snorkeling instruction and gear, then follow your PADI certified guide for drift-snorkeling over famous Colombia and Palancar Reefs. Owe at the infinite array of colors and forms of the exuberant marine life.
After snorkeling, the bar on board is open for a well-deserved ice-cold draft beer, a salty margarita or a refreshing rum punch mix. It is also time to weigh anchor for Cozumel’s favorite beach location: Playa Mia Grand Beach Park. There you can sunbathe on the beach, splash into the pools.
Take a beautiful scenic cruise along the coastline as you navigate south to Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park for world-class snorkeling. Enjoy this two-site snorkeling adventure over San Francisco and Punta Francesa reefs discovering an infinite array of colors and forms of the exuberant marine life. Then eat and have fun at Playa Mia Grand Beach Park, Cozumel’s top-notch beach destination.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Duration of the tour 8 hours.
The transfer time for guests with Pick up service from Cancun, or Riviera Maya is not included in the present itinerary.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- • Round-trip marine Transportation
- •Playa Mia certified snorkel vessel
- •Entrance to Cozumel National Marine Park
- •Visit to Colombia and Palancar Reefs
- •Snorkel vest, mask, fins and tube on-board
- • On-board domestic Open Bar (after the snorkeling portion of the tour) and in Playa Mia
- •International Buffet and open bar in Playa Mia.
- •Entrance to Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- • Wheelchair Accessible areas at Playa Mia (it doesn’t apply to all activities of the tour)
- • On-site First Aid Center & Paramedic
- • On-site Ambulance
- • Buccaneers’ Bay kids’ lagoon-pool with a pirate ship, water cannons, water sprays
- Entry/Admission - Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Fish Therapy
- Hair braiding
- Jet Ski rental
- Nails & Spa
- Outdoor Massage Services
- • A la carte food at La Velaria Restaurant
- •Cash Bar
- • Snorkel Equipment
- •Beach Umbrellas
- •Espresso Bar “We Proudly Serve Starbuck’s” coffee
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes, biodegradable sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, a swimsuit, a towel and cash or credit card (VISA, Master Card or American Express) for shopping and gratuities.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the vessel’s captain and/or his crew.
- Participants must comply with all instructions given by tour guides at all times.
- Participants must comply with the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park rules of use.
- Participants must comply with the specific rules of each individual activity inside the Playa Mia Grand Beach Park.
- All participants must be self-sufficient proficient Swimmers and in good health.
- All participants must be able to stay afloat for 90-minute or more.
- Participants must be able to descend and ascend boat ladder(s) for the snorkeling activity.
- The use of a LIFE VEST during the snorkeling activity is MANDATORY, No exception
- This tour is not an available tour for people in wheelchair.
- All participants must sign a Waiver.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared by a Responsible Companion, Parent(s) or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Alcoholic Beverages will be served only AFTER the Snorkeling activity.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- This is a STRENUOUS activity level excursion.
- Maximum weight is 250 LB / 115 KG to snorkel.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ALLOWED FOR NON-SWIMMERS, PEOPLE UNDER MEDICATION SUCH AS ANTIDEPRESSANTS, LITHIUM, RECENT SURGERIES, BETA-BLOCKERS OR BASE (VEIN) CONSTRICTORS OR IMPAIRED FOR PREGNANCY, ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, DIABETES, SEIZURES, RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS, BLOOD PRESSURE CONDITIONS, BACK/NECK/LIMB/JOINT INJURIES, OR THOSE WITH MOBILITY LIMITATIONS/ ANY LIMITATION ON MOTOR SKILLS.
- IMPORTANT: Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. All guests must wipe-off any sun lotion residues or shower BEFORE entering either the ocean or Playa Mia’s pools. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation! We strongly recommend, DO NOT TOUCH THE MARINE LIFE.
- People with anxiety problems.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-6190CUNSNORK
Similar Tours & Activities