Day Trip to Chichen Itza and Valladolid from Cancun with Cenote Swim and Lunch
Spectacular Chichen Itza holds both mystery and magic and it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the most important archaeological zone and ancient capital of the Mayan Empire on a full day guided tour from Cancun. Admire the majestic observatory, the Pyramid of Kukulcan, the Temple of Warriors, the ball court and the castle. Sample typical Mayan cuisine at a buffet lunch and swim in a cenote. Your Chichen Itza day trip includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
In our first stop you will meet Chichen Itza, one of the seven Wonders of the World, contemplate The Castle, the majestic pyramid of the feathered serpent Kukulkàn.
Our certified guides will give you a 45-minute tour where you will discover the meaning of its symbols and learn about the mysteries hidden by its incredible architectural decoration.
We will be the first at the site avoiding crowds and the heat.
A tour that you can not miss with the excellent service that defines us.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote San Lorenzo Oxman, Yucatan, Mexico
You will awaken all your senses by immersing yourself in the pure and refreshing water of the spectacular semi-open cenote San Lorenzo Oxman, that has impressive turquoise tones, this cenote was considered sacred by the Mayans.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kaua, Yucatan, Mexico
We will take you to the lunch time where you will taste regional food such as cochinita pibil tacos, Poc Chuc, Tacos al Pastor, chayitas, etc.
Enjoy our salad bar and our different options for infants.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
One of the oldest cities that has Yucatan and called "Magic Town" was founded in 1543 and has a population of approximately 49 000 inhabitants.
In this beautiful and picturesque center, you can marvel at its beautiful church of San Gervasio. But an incredible point of this part of the tour are the flavors of the traditional ice creams and the delicious "Marquesitas" which is a Yucatecan dessert very similar to a crepe.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Embarcadero Ultramar, Mar Caribe, Puerto Juarez, 500, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
2: Oh! Cancun The Urban Oasis, 4, Av Tulum 4, capilla ecumenica, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
3: Krystal Urban Cancún Centro, SM 4-A Mz 1, Av. Sayil 07, Centro, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
4: Plaza Caracol, Blvd. Kukulcan 7500, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
5: ibis Cancun Centro, Av Tulum Y Nichupte Supermanzana 11 M2 L3, 11, 77504 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
6: La Quinta by Wyndham Cancún, Lote 2, Av Tulum Mza. 14, 4, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Our trained staff will go to the lobby of your hotel or if you are staying in an Airbnb or private
home we will see you at a meeting point.
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Certified bilingual guide
- Visit to Colonial Valladolid
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit to a sacred cenote (San Lorenzo Oxman)
- Gastronomic demonstration and visit to artisans town.
- Tasting of typical drinks.
- Buffet meal (drinks not included)
- 2 Water Bottles during the tour.
- Wet refreshing wipes.
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
- State Tax applies Per Access of $486 MXP or its equivalent in USD
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 3 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- Biodegradable sun block
- Swimming suit and towel
- Extra change of clothing
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-3206CHI_01
Similar Tours & Activities