Parque Maya Zipline & Jungle Tour Combo
This will be your first activity of the day, in which you will witness in our movie theater, an original short film tribute to the Mayan culture. With this film you will appreciate this amazing culture through images and stories, to understand and appreciate this magnificent culture.
In this our adventure activity, you will fly 1,500ft. over the Nichupte lagoon, suspended 65ft. high through our 5 zip line towers filled with pure adrenaline. At the end, another 230ft. of fun will be waiting for you in our 6 ropes course challenges where you will be suspended 21ft. above the lagoon.
Start your journey aboard a speedboat, and drive your own boat, along the fantastic landscapes and mangroves that the Nichupte lagoon offers; dive into the depths of the reef and discover a marine world while you snorkel, swim in a variety of colorful fish and amaze yourself with the forms and shapes of the great coral reef barrier.
Start the tour in our movie theater watching the short tribute to the Mayan culture and then, put your bravery to the test 20 meters high in our 4 zip lines and 6 suspensions bridges over the Nichupte Lagoon. The landscape will leave you breathless!
Then, be the captain of your own speedboat sailing the seas in the lagoon admiring the flora and fauna of the mangroves and then, go into the depths of the Caribbean until you reach Punta Nizuc: the second largest reef in the world and discover the wonders of the sea bottom.
The adventure continues on our wonderful Mayan path: Participate with our Mayan warriors in different ceremonies and dances, cross hanging bridges and learn through replicas of Mayan stelae of temples and gods. And in our last activity, you will be able to observe an enormous Mayan calendar where our expert guides will explain everything you need to know.
Hungry? We include 1 delicious typical food from the Mayan region, alongside refreshing and natural drinks, in a unique environment; we’ll also take you back to your hotel because round trip transportation is included with your reservation.
• Parque Maya Tours, Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.261 Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
• Mayan Museum of Cancun, Hotelera Cancun Quintana Roo Blvd. Kukulcan Km 16. 5 Esq. Gucumatz, Cancun 77504 Mexico
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Parque Maya Tours, Boulevard Kukulcan Kilómetro 16.296, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in almost all hotels in Cancun. The hotel named on the description is just an example.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Snacks - Light lunch with natural flavored Waters.
- Locker Service
- Harness and safety helmets, snorkeling gear, life jacket
- Lunch - Mayan Tasting: Regional Food
- Dock and Marine park tax $ 12.00 DLL
- Photo Package
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Parque Maya Tours is not recommended for people with severe physical or motor disability, heart problems, women with risky pregnancies and people under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Recommended to bring: Cap or sunglasses, sport shoes, comfortable clothes
- Repellent for insects and biodegradable blocker. For sale in the park
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum weight 145 kg.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-110676P2
Similar Tours & Activities