Sailing Experience Isla Mujeres Tour
Don´t miss the chance of spending a wonderful day sailing through the Caribbean Sea and to Isla Mujeres in our catamarans. Enjoy the sun and the breeze while sailing to the reef where you will have the opportunity of snorkeling and admire hundreds of colorful fish. Later we will take you to our Private Beach Club where you will have time to enjoy a buffet lunch and relax, some free time by Isla Mujeres Downtown and finally we come back sailing to Cancun.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla mujeres, Av Rueda Medina 14, Salina Grande, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
You'll have some free time in Isla Mujeres downtown, so you can explore the Island, swim at the beach or just shopping some souvenirs
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Marina Chac Chi, Km 3.2, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up in Hotels in Cancun Hotel Zone, Cancun Downtown (Specific meeting points), and Riviera Maya.
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- $13.00 USD Dock & Marine park (reef) fee.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Cost for face masks for travelers: $1.00 USD per visitor.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814 COOL to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: COOL-25004P1
Similar Tours & Activities